Lunes, Agosto 4, 2014

Music Monday


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This #MusicMonday features another favorite song of mine from Coldplay, Viva La Vida.




I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own 
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

Really love this song Viva La Vida because on my own interpretation the song is all about how life can surprise you. Everthing in lifr is temporary, not all the times that you are not in the top of the world, sometimes you fail, you can learn more learn lessons if you fail. You can use what you've learn when you are in the top again, it makes you what you are.
Enjoy your week everyone!

Love,

Shebang

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento