Miyerkules, Setyembre 17, 2014

Another Random Post


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


In my favorite place on Earth

Hello my lovely readers,, ( if I have one ) its been a long time that I write another blog posts. Well I am busy these past few weeks, but I always find time to write another blog posts. Its been a long time to post my recent photos, because most of my photos are taken few months ago.

Recently, I feel in love with maxi skirts, because I am always fond wearing jeans wherever I go, When I tried to wear the skirt, I fell in love. The maxi skirt is very comfy and I feel very girly everytime I walk, I soo love this.. Another favorite of mine the crop top same with the skirt it is very comfortable to wear. Being comfortable in what I wearing is one of my priority, I dont care If I dont look nice , what important for me is being comfortable in what I wearing,, 


sorry for the blurry pic



Love,

Shebang

6 (na) komento:

  1. I love maxi skirts as well! they are comfortable and girly as you said and you look wonderful in that one! I hope you get less busy and can get more fun with the blog :) Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I’m following you on Bloglovin and G+, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    KAWAII BOX INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. the maxi skirt looks great on you! they are so comfy! :)

    Metallic Paws

    TumugonBurahin
  3. love this outfit specially the skirt! looking fabulous! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    TumugonBurahin