Biyernes, Setyembre 26, 2014

Is this the End I feel?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


www.unsplash.com

September will come to an end ( insert wake me up where september end song). Its now fall season which means that Christmas Season is near. Everyone is excited but not me. I feel that sadness is over me. I noticed that every morning  I wake up, I woke up with heavy heart, I dont know why.. There is something missing but I dont know what is it. 

Yeah, I am starting over again, but I am not broken hearted. I am starting again in terms of starting a new career. I  hope that this is it that I am waiting and longing for. I hope it is true that hardwork pays off, because I am working my ass off for this, and I hope that the universe will favor what I am doing. 


www.unsplash.com
www.unsplash.com

I am not pressured for finding this new career, because I enjoyed every minute of it even though it is soo hard but I am learning, I like it. I am pressured to the people around me because they have a big expectations on me, they said: you should do this and you should do that. I am having a hard with it. but I have to this because  I know it is for my own good. I have to deal with it.


They said everthing happens for a reason, I hope I will answer my doubts and everthing in the future. 

Love, 

Shebang


4 (na) komento:

  1. Things may not make sense yet but sooner or later it will. I hope you'll find the answers soon.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling that way lately. It is easy to get down, but you need to help yourself and motive yourself to not feel that way. Good luck with the new career, all hard work always pay off so I'm sure you will find your answers soon!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com
    KAWAII BOX INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!!!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. thank you,, this really inspires me, to do my best.. :)

      Burahin