Lunes, Setyembre 1, 2014

Lazy Day Out







While browsing my pictures months ago, I saw these pictures. These were the days that Im not that busy and yet thinking a lot of things. Im not that happy at that time because I was still confused and dont know what to do. I am just waiting for the perfect timing and now still waiting but I am now working for it. Those lazy days was very awful because I was unproductive and confused. They say good things come to those who wait.

These pictures are not ootd post, the outfit is just my laidback, lazy and normal outfit. Nothing special. Im not the kind of person that will spend too much on clothes. My clothes are just gifts and bought in the department stores because of the price. Maybe i will spend money in gadgets because I love gadgets, i have my wishlists. Maybe I will posts my ootd post if I have some time and will sort out my closet..












Love,

shebang

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento