Lunes, Mayo 19, 2014

Magellan's Cross Photo-diary


Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Upon my wandering in the City of Cebu, its my first time in this historical landmark, even if I live in this province. When I went to this place I said to myself that this place is so beautiful. I only see this landmark in historical books and now I see this landmark. The place is historical because it marks the Christianity of the country when the Spanish conquistadors came and to colonize this country. This place is located beside the Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino.

 The beautiful painting in the ceiling depicts how Christianity came in the Philippines.

 Lots of tourists came in the city to visit some historical places in Cebu City and the cross is one of them.








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento