Lunes, Mayo 26, 2014

Green Day: "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" - [Official Video]



Follow my blog with Bloglovin






You heard of the acronym LSS? means last song syndrome the song that you always sings and it stuck in your head. Even if you are not singing still you remember that song. Well that happened to me every time, especially this song from Green Day- Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

I love this song very much because of the lyrics, the music and how Green Day interpreted the song. It is full of emotions.

Well this song really talks about me right now, it is my theme song of my life now. Did you feel once in your life that you feel you are alone? Do you feel that you did your best and best wasn't enough? You did your best but you always fail? Do you feel that you are in the dark alone? Well for me that is the song is all about.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento