Martes, Abril 1, 2014

Happy April Fools Day!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Today is April 1 and the world celebrates April Fools Day!! All over the day I always see April Fools pranks in my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Some of my friends in Facebook change their relationship status in single to in relationship or engaged, it is so hilarious and i said what the heck.


Earlier, my dear friend of mine texted me that she is pregnant! My first reaction was what the f*ck, is this true? how come? you never told me about it! and I remember maayyygaawwdd!! Its April 1 its April Fools Day!! I'm about to reply her that but gladly i didn't have a load!! HAHAHA.
And the best April's Fool prank that i heard that Michael Jordan will play  one regular season on his team Charlotte Bobcats against Philadelphia 76ers and it broke the hearts of basketball fans hoping that it is true and sadly its not.



                                          
Enjoy your day and remember trust no one only your self.


love,

shebang

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento