Biyernes, Hulyo 25, 2014

#HashtagSelfie

 According to my best friend Wikipedia :A selfie is a self-portrait photography, typcally taken with a hand- held digital camera or camera phone. Selfies are often shared on social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tumblr. They often casual, and are typically taken, either with a camera held at arm's length or in a mirror.

My Facebook timeline and Instagram Feed would not be complete if there is no a selfie post. Almost everyday lots of people would post it. Me too, I confess that I love to post selfies, my day would not be complete if i don't have a selfie pose, but I don't upload it on Instagram or in Facebook, sometimes I just keep it on my phone. Most of my post in Instagram are all my selfies. I know most of my followers are annoyed to see my face in their news feed. I'm  guilty about it. I don't pose selfies in my Facebook account because I know lots of Facebook friends will feel annoyed and I don't comfortable posting selfies, I don't know why.

Recently, Makati City one of the cities of my country Philippines is ranked number 1 in taking lots of selfies and my city Cebu City is ranked number 9 ( I think Im one of them who takes selfies ) in Time Magazine. It shows that we Filipinos loves to take selfies. 






Be careful in posting of your selfie photos because we dont know maybe there are some people are annoyed that you are always posting selfies. Me too I also feels that, see their faces everyday but they admit that they are selfie addicts. I think its their  freedom to post whatever they want, its their profile, its their face. They are just comfortable capturing themselves. Be careful in taking selfies because they are some will take risk in order to get a unique photo .Taking too much selfie will lead you to a brain disorder, because too much is often very dangerous.

Posting selfie photos means that you are comfortable of being who you are. You are comfortable of your skin, you don't care if you have many flaws as long as you are happy in posting your beautiful photos. Sometimes taking selfies will boost your confidence, especially when someone is complementing you photo.

 Posting selfie photos are trend right now because of our gadgets that has a camera on it and it is very accessible. Some clicks, some edits, et voila uploading in instagram and hashtagselfie. 

love,

shebang


4 (na) komento:

  1. Haha! I must say that im guilty too. Taking a selfie is a habit to other people, good thing im over to those days where every move i made/does, i will take a selfie with it. Ahhh such an embarrassing time, to these days, i don't take too many selfies anymore because i just got over it but when i do, i post them in my Instagram or keep it in my phone, just like what you do <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. haha guilty! I post selfies all the time on my Instagram! I also don't try to post as many on Facebook to not annoy many people lol great post! the pictures are so funny :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. thank you for visiting my blog. yes its my pleasure to follow you here and also in bloglovin, followed you in bloglovin :)

      Burahin